- Thirteen years’ experience in creation and deployment of solutions written in multiple languages for multiple operating systems.
- Thirteen years of freelance web design using HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, and Apache.
- Three years of experience creating filters using Omnimark 5.3.
- Three years of experience creating Arbortext ACL Plugins.
Databases: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Languages/Programming: .NET Framework (Visual Basic.NET/C#/ASP.NET), C++, Java, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XSLFO, DTD, Schema, Perl, PHP, SQL
Software: MS Visual Studio (2003/2010), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Systems: Linux Systems (Arch/Debian), Windows (XP/7)
- Creating dynamic Windows applications with VB.NET/C#/C++/Java.
- Manage SGML, XML, and Text data with Omnimark 5.3 development.
- Creating Arbortext Applications with ACL plug-ins.
- Creating Standards compliant websites with HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Creating dynamic websites with PHP, ASP.NET, IIS, and APACHE.
- Manage websites with Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Managing documents with Office, SharePoint, and Acrobat.
- Managing data through the use of XML using XSLT and XSLFO.
- Defining XML data structure through DTD and Schema development.
Education & Credentials
- SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY
- AS.ITE - AS Information Technologies ++
LONG WAVE INC. -- Oklahoma City, OK
WST Engineer -- 05/2015 to Present
Develop, maintain and support application programs for the Weapon System Trainer at Tinker Air Force Base using C++ and Java. Responsible for entire scope of WST project from gathering customer requirements, analyzing code for system testing and debugging, to executing acceptance tests.
- Leading efforts to maintain and enhance a distributed COM-based training system consisting of a code base of more than a million lines of C++ code running across 22+ computers using interactive graphics to train Navy student personnel.
- Completing dozens of enhancements/deficiency reports a year, at a rate far beyond expectations with a 99.7% acceptance ratio.
- Re-engineered multiple systems that fueled improvements to productivity for scenario development.
LONG WAVE INC. -- Oklahoma City, OK
Program Analyst -- 12/2010 to 05/2015
Develop, maintain and support application programs for The Boeing Company and Tinker Air Force Base using VB.NET, C#, C++, and ASP.NET.
- Led efforts to maintain and enhance software (IPB/IPC/SIAM) used by The Boeing Company to handle Interactive Electronic Technical Manual publications.
- Created Perl script to integrate time change functionality into the MAST installation at Tinker.
- Collaborated on a team that implemented CryptoMod update to the WST installation at Tinker. Taking full responsibility for version control and code integration. Along with playing an integral role in testing and customer acceptance.
HEBCO INC. -- Oklahoma City, OK
Program Analyst -- 01/2007 to 01/2010
Develop, maintain and support application programs for administrative systems using Arbortext and Omnimark.
- Created plug-ins for Arbortext using ACL typesetting, based on custom requests, for use in SGML IETM publishing to Postscript and PDF documents.
- Created high-performance content processing data filters using Omnimark 5.3, based on custom request, enabling the manipulation of SGML IETM input data.
DOCSOFT INC. -- Oklahoma City, OK
Program Analyst -- 12/2002 to 12/2006
Develop, maintain and support application programs for The Boeing Company using VB.NET, C#, XSLTs and related technologies.
- Led efforts to maintain and enhance software (XSL/XSLT) to handle Interactive Electronic Technical Manual publications for the Boeing B-52 and KC-135 programs.
- Created translations to print, web, and PDF using XSL/FO based on custom request.
METRO TECHNOLOGY CENTER -- Oklahoma City, OK
Multimedia Intern -- 09/2002 to 12/2002
Develop, maintain and support application websites for Metro Tech using HTML, PHP, and related technologies.
- Assisted with work in the Web/Multimedia department.
- Collaborated on team that maintained “Photo Ok Project” website.
Last modified: 12/30/16