My Life Developing
My Name is Justin C. Halstead, and I am a Developer. I develop applications using the .NET Framework. And this is My Life Developing, a personal website originally created in 2004 as a place for me to exist online. Currently on this site you will find information about what I do for a living and how to get in touch with me.
- Eleven years of experience in creation and deployment of solutions written in multiple languages for multiple operating systems for many companies and organizations.
- Eleven years of freelance web design using HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, and Apache.
- Three years of experience creating data/text filters using Omnimark 5.3.
- Three years of experience creating ACL Plugins for Arbortext.
- Creating dynamic Windows applications with VB.NET/C#/C++.
- Manage/Structure SGML, XML, and Text data through Omnimark 5.3 development.
- Creating Arbortext Applications with ACL plug-ins.
- Creating standards compliant websites with HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Creating dynamic websites and web applications with PHP, ASP.NET, IIS, and APACHE.
- Manage websites with Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Managing documents with Office, SharePoint, and Acrobat.
- Managing data through the use of XML using XSLT and XSLFO.
- Defining XML data structure through DTD and Schema development.
- Database - MSSQL, MySQL
- Languages - .NET Framework (ASP.NET/Visual Basic.NET/C#), HTML, XML, XSLT, XSLFO, DTD, Schema, ASP.NET, CSS, Perl, PHP, SQL
- Systems - Unix-Based Linux System (Arch/Debian); Windows (7/XP)
- Software - MS Visual Studio (2003/2010), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Programming Analyst, Long Wave, Inc. 12/2010-Present
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements to software in VB.NET/C#/ASP.NET for Boeing Company.
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements to software in C# for MAST installation at Tinker.
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements to Linux time reset script in Perl for MAST installation at Tinker.
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements to software in C++ for WST installation at Tinker.
- Programming Analyst, HEBCO, Inc. 01/2007-01/2010
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements of filters in Omnimark 5.3 based on customer requests.
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements of plug-ins in Arbortext ACL based on customer requests.
- Programming Analyst, DocSoft, Inc. 12/2002-12/2006
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements to software in VB.NET/C#.
- Creation, modifications, and enhancements to all XSLTs for the Boeing B-52/KC-135 programs.
- Creation of numerous translations to print, web, and PDF for customers using XSL/FO development.
- Web/Multimedia Intern, Metro Technology Center. 09/2002-12/2002
- Used my knowledge of HTML, PHP, and related programming technologies to assist with the work in the Web/Multimedia department.
- Helped in maintenance of the Metrotech's "Photo Ok Project" website.
Southern New Hampshire University (06/2013-Present) - AS.ITE - AS Information Technologies++
© 2015 MLDev Justin C. Halstead Download Resume Last Modified: 02/05/2015